- ~ 135° range of motion.
- 98.6% survivorship
- A truly Indian system designed for patients with physically intense lifestyles. From sitting cross-legged to kicking a football, everything is possible.
- Separate right and left femoral components for better patellar tracking.
- Open intercondylar box requires minimal bone removal.
- Thicker posterior condyle with respect to PFC Sigma
- Small radius of curvature
- Standardised posterior condyle enables intra-operative downsizing.
- Made from casted CoCr Poly procured from India.
- Increased tibial prosthesis slope of 7ᵒ
- Chamfered medial and lateral tibial polyethylene to counter anterior patellar pain.
- Rounded tibia post decreases rotational constraint without increasing post wear.
- Antero posteriorly and medio laterally deep dish design decreases wear by decreasing point loading.
- CoCr Tibial base plate procured from India.
- UHMWPE Insert procured Orthoplastics (UK) and machined in-house at Pune.
- Sterilisation is carried out at BARC, Mumbai.
- Single pegged.
- Anatomically sound dome-shaped patella for better patellar tracking.
- UHMWPE procured Orthoplastics (UK) and machined in-house at Pune.
- ~145 ° range of motion.
- 39 combinations with inserts ranging from 7mm-17mm, no anatomies missed.
- With 8 sizes of femur for each left and right knee, 7 sizes of tibia and inserts, you won’t have to compromise on implant sizing for any of your patients.
- With highly experienced surgeons driving the development, Genius offers an innovative way for sizing and replacement as well as bone conserving
- Made from casted Co-Cr-Mo Alloy with primary finish from ORCHID (UK).
- Reduced anterior flange.
- Deeper patellar groove.
- Enhanced cam and spine design.
- Reduced radius of curvature of posterior condyle for increased flexion.
- Bone sparing notch cut design.
- Highly polished surface.
- Made from casted Co-Cr-Mo Alloy with primary finish from ORCHID (UK)
- Dove- tail locking mechanism
- Continuous peripheral rim
- Cement pockets for optimum fixation
- Highly polished tibial tray to reduce backside wear rate
- Made from UHMWPE.
- Material imported from Orthoplastics (UK).
- Deep dish design.
- Proportionate bearing spaces for large contact area.
- Enhanced PS Cam/ spine design accommodates deep flexion ~145o
3 Peg Patella
- ade from UHMWPE.
- Material imported from Orthoplastics (UK)
- Dome shaped.
- 3 Pegs for optimum fixation.
Tibial Extension Rod
- Made from casted Co-Cr-Mo Alloy.
- Primary finish from ORCHID (UK).
- Spiral lock threads.
- Hex stem design.
- Rounded distal end.