Evolutis – Moonstone Bipolar ;
Biorad – Signature / Avatar
- micro-grooved 12/14 taper
- cylindrical fully polished and reduced diameter neck
- NSA (neck-shaft angle) available in standard (135°) and “lengthened” lateralised (128°) versions
- single neck length
- unique metaphyseal macrostructure oriented along the dynamic load axis
- choice of 2 surface finish (with and without cement)
Total Hip Replacement
Evolutis – Captiv (UC) / Emergence (C) ;
Biorad – Signature (UC) / Avatar (C)
- moderately crosslinked PEXEL polyethylene against a metal or a ceramic head
- highly-crosslinked polyethylene with vitamin-E (PEXEL -E) against a metal or a ceramic head
- ceramic composite against a ceramic composite head
Evolutis – CAPTIV Dual Mobility
CAPTIV DM is available in 2 versions :
- press-fit only, including an equatorial over-sizing macrostructure with 3 sets of anchoring teeth
- press-fit and dome spikes aimed at increasing the primary stability of the shell
Both versions have a dual coating of porous titanium and hydroxyapatite.
The liners, manufactured in mediumly crosslinked polyethylene (PEXEL), provide a positive excentration to the femoral head.
The liners are available for all sizes of cup in inner diameters 22.2 and 28mm.
Revision – Hip
Biorad – Long stem – Indus